About the faculty
April 11, 1944 began the restoration of the Industrial Institute. The first order on the industrial institute was issued on April 18, 1944, which reported on the creation of 20 departments at the institute, including the department of production and safety engineering. Associate Professor K.K. Siminsky
April 30, 1945 Industrial Institute was again transformed into the Polytechnic.
On September 1, 1955, the Department of Production and Safety Engineering was reorganized. On its basis, the Department of Production and Industrial Economics is created.
In 1957, the Odessa Polytechnic Institute and the Department of the Organization of Production and Economics of Industry were headed by the rector, doctor of economic sciences, professor Yampolsky Stefan Mikhailovich. A powerful stage in the development of the institute is associated with his arrival - the material and technical base was fundamentally transformed, the organization of many new specialties was accompanied by changes in the structure of the polytechnic institute.
In 1962, the department began training of highly qualified specialists through graduate school. Prodius I.P., economist of the Black Sea Council of the National Economy, was among the first graduate students with a break from production. On-the-job began training in graduate school plant engineer them. Kirova Beltyukov, EA applicants were decorated director of the plant. October Revolution Pisarev Yu.N. and the head of the department of labor and wages of this plant, Yemets V.P.
In 1965, Konstantin Stepanovich Kovalenko, associate professor, candidate of economic sciences, became the new rector and head of the department for organizing production and industrial economics. He was actively involved in the implementation of the production of scientific developments of all departments of the institute and departments.
In 1969, the department was headed by Ph.D., associate professor Sementsov PP
In 1977, the department of the Organization of Production and Industrial Economics was headed by a well-known economist, doctor of economic sciences, professor P.S. Miroshnikov.
Since 1982, the department is headed by Beltyukov Yevgeny Afanasyevich - a famous scientist, doctor of economic sciences, professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology of Ukraine, academician of the Ukrainian Academy of Economic Cybernetics.
Since 1996, by order No. 70 of July 8, 1996, the Department of Production and Industrial Economics became the Department of Enterprise Economics and began training specialists in the specialty of enterprise economics.
Names of the department:
From 1944 to 1955 – Department of Organization of Production and Safety engineering (OP&SE);
From 1955 to 1996 – Department of Organization of Production and Economy of Industry (OP&EI);
From 1996 to present – Department of Economics of Enterprises (EE).