Department of Enterprise Economy provides scientific activities of the specialties:
08.00.04 - "Economics and Management of Enterprises (by economic activity)"
Scientific specialty that explores the theoretical and methodological , scientific, methodological and applied bases , development , trends, and patterns of functioning of the market for goods and services , international economic relations , economic, investment, innovation , manufacturing , logistics , marketing companies , legal forms of business activities , factors , resources , types , stages , and the economic performance of the enterprises , the process and the forms of enterprise management ( management).
Areas of research
- The company as a business entity ;
- Entrepreneurship as a socio- economic phenomenon . Organizational and legal forms of business and economic activities;
- Trade, communications, trade flows of business entities and their infrastructure provision ;
- The company on domestic and world markets for goods and services.Using the trends and patterns of their operation for the development of entrepreneurship;
- The place and role of non-governmental organizations in the liberalization of the business;
- The economic security of business activities;
- Fixed assets (funds ) of the enterprise : an economic nature, structure , depreciation , amortization , production capacity ;
- Current assets : structure, circulation , regulation , performance and the effective use ;
- The property and its impact on the efficiency of enterprises , forms and ways to implement it in enterprises;
- Production and business activities of the enterprise;
- Marketing and logistics activities of the company ;
- Investment and innovation activities of the enterprise;
- Economic problems and mechanisms of resource and energy efficiency and intensification of production ;
- Costs and production costs ;
- Financial and economic results of the company : the company's competitiveness in the domestic market , restructuring and reorganization of enterprises , bankruptcy and liquidation of the company;
- Management of industrial and economic activities of the company (management ) ;
- Function and technology enterprise management (management ) ;
- Types of planning : strategic , tactical planning and operational scheduling, business planning;
- Controlling , monitoring and diagnosis of enterprises ;
- Principles and methods of enterprise management ( management ) ;
- Information and Communication in management;
- Governance and leadership . Organizational culture ;
- Formation, development , evaluation , motivation , use, transfer of staff of the enterprise;
- The effectiveness of human resource management in the enterprise;
- Forecasting the prospects of technological renovation of enterprises , taking into account general trends in scientific, technological and innovation development.
Theoretical and applied problems of economic development of industrial enterprises
(PhD, Professor EA Beltiukov)
1. System analysis and economic development problems of industrial enterprises.
2. Development of scientific-theoretical foundations of economic development of industrial enterprises.
Problems of increasing the efficiency of innovation and investment activities of enterprises ( PhD, Professor EA Beltyukov )
Gruznov II Effective organizational and economic mechanisms of control . Theory and Practice. Odessa: Polygraph , 2009 . - 528 p .
The theoretical and methodological framework , methodological and practical recommendations , the construction and implementation of control mechanisms .
EA Beltyukov , MM Oaks . Economics and organization of joint ventures. Odessa: Interprint , 2011 . - 304 Conceptual approaches to the formation of an effective system of joint ventures.
Problems efficiency of innovation and investment companies: Monograph / edited by Doctor of Economic Sciences, Professor, Honored Scientist of Ukraine EA Beltyukova; UNP. - Odessa: Interprint - 2015. - 822 p.