65044, Ukraine, Odesa, Shevchenka avenue, 1
Odessa national polytechnic university
Phone/Fax: +38 048 7348-301, +38 048 7348-302
CODE OF VALUES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC SYSTEMS AND MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT
The department unites people who are deeply convinced that only innovations, professional and vital values can give impetus to development, and innovators are those who are able to think not only today but also clearly see the prospects for further development
The decision of the staff of the department of economic systems and management of innovative development
Protocol number 3 "4" October 2018
CODE OF VALUES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMIC SYSTEMS AND MANAGEMENT OF INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT (DES&MID) ОNPU
Our life is ruled by our values. They lead us along the path of life and lead to the achievement of a specific goal.
The values that our team professes - the department of economic systems and management of innovative development - is:
- the principles that guide us are defined;
- beliefs that we share;
- the qualities we want students to see.
Human. We recognize the value and dignity of a person regardless of age, article, social status, origin, etc. We confess the freedom of man as an individual.
«All people are free and equal in their dignity and rights ”(Article 21 of the Constitution of Ukraine). “Everyone has the right to the free development of his personality, if this does not violate the rights and freedoms of other people” (Article 23 of the Constitution of Ukraine). “The mind feeds on freedom” (O. Gonchar).
- Democracy. We are open and tolerant, defend our right to our own opinion, criticism and show respect for the opinion and criticism of others. We have a friendly atmosphere in relations between colleagues, employees and students.
«Everyone has their own horizon. When it narrows and becomes infinitely small, it turns into a point. Then a person says: “This is my point of view” (D. Gilbert).
- Citizenship and patriotism. We are national consciousness, we respect language, cultural heritage, state symbols of Ukraine, we work for the benefit of Ukraine, at the same time we respect language, culture, traditions of other nations.
«They love their Motherland not because it is great, but because of their own ”(Seneca).
- Professionalism. We are the department of fundamental science, we strive to ensure the introduction of a high standard of education, to develop scientific potential, to improve educational, research and innovation activities.
«There are several ways to create gardens: the best of them is to entrust this matter to a gardener ”(K.Capek). “A professional is bound by professional interests, therefore liberated amateurs pick up the truths that lie under their feet” (E. Ermolova).
- Principle. We uphold our beliefs, confirm the words with deeds. At the same time, we respect the beliefs of others.
«Everyone is guaranteed the right to freedom of thought and speech, to the free expression of their views and beliefs ”(Article 34 of the Constitution of Ukraine).
- Creativity. We create conditions for development, welcome the promotion of new ideas and solutions. We strive to provide students with not only a set of knowledge, but also a set of competencies that allow them to be flexible, creative, adapted to the changing labor market.
“The main goal of education is the creation of a person who is able to do something new, and not repeat what has already been done by past generations” (Piaget).
- Social partnership. We strive to shape the public and state nature of education, which is aimed at increasing the motivation of learning, the development of students' cognitive interest, their self-realization and socialization. We are open to cooperation with state and local authorities, public organizations, educational institutions and enterprises. We are for new changes in society based on public dialogue, social activity, initiative and pluralism of opinions.
“Social dialogue is the process of determining and bringing together positions, reaching joint agreements and making coordinated decisions” (Article 1. The Law of Ukraine “On Social Dialogue in Ukraine”). “To engage in dialogue with the world? But only without wiretapping ”(Stanislav Jerzy Lec).